Try to Remember that kind of September....

Oh my gosh......it's September! Can you believe it? I'm shaking my head in part because of disbelief and of course because it's almost time for back to school here at the store. I will relish every moment of my weekend since I will have Labor Day off!

Have you heard? Kimberly and Jon are expecting another boy! Hurray - Evan gets a little buddy and Kimberly will be surrounded and protected by her Delmendo men! Jon will have his family rock band and Kimberly can sing lead! Can't wait to meet the little guy (I already know his name but think it's more appropriate for Jon to tell the world on his blog so I'll keep mum for now! And everyone knows how hard that's going to be for me - LOL.

I'm still under the weather but battling whatever this ailment is. I took off early from work yesterday and feel lots better after taking a long nap and eating some healthy stuff. I worked w/my friend Daryl on my upcoming audition and despite a sore throat worked through it quite well. Today is better.....I can certainly tell that the drainage is a lot lighter so it'll all be good soon enough. I'm supposed to go camping this weekend so I hope I'll be healthy enough for that. Just have to wait and see!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)