In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning....

One of my all time favorite Frank (Sinatra) tunes. Yes, I'm still up and it's after 1 am. I was just working on a little project (Marni's script) and all of a sudden it's after 1 am! Yeesh.......I need to get to bed!

Yes, I auditioned for 'My Way' at BCT tonight and I was a nervous wreck. Thank goodness Daryl played piano for me so that I would have a little luck! He's such an amazing pianist and accompanist. I am lucky to be able to say he's my friend! Now that it's done, I feel tons better but I still don't feel I did my best. I was really tight in the body but at least I hit all my low notes. Whether it was good enough to get cast is another story. I'll just have to sit and wait and see!

Bed time! Got a LONG day ahead! Board meetings to attend and the long wait ahead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)