Saturday Night Fever

Wow......I'm so tired. I have had a helluva long week with work and rehearsing. So what do I do? Well, after Mark and I went out to lunch/dinner (whatever you call it) and shopped we came back to his house. We watch "Singin' In The Rain" (My all time fave movie) before he leaves for the show. After he leaves I fully intend to sit and read and study my script and instead I go into cleaning fever mode! I took on the biggest pile of dishes I've ever seen, I cleaned the stove, I collected all the garbage I could and then I CLEAN the fridge! What the heck is up with me? I'm supposed to relax! LOL

So now it's 9:30-ish and I'm just sitting down to 'relax' and do whatever I'm supposed to do. I have NO idea what to do! I will drink some water and sit down for a little while! At least that will be restful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)