Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah....here I am at Camp!

Argh........school has started in one district but not in Poulsbo so it wasn't as bad at work as it could be. Oh boy.......I'm dreading the next 3 weeks of work because it will be insane!

On a lighter note, after lessons tomorrow Mark & I will join the gang camping at Fort Flagler for a couple of relaxing days! Hurray! I'm baking brownies and getting some other goodies together for the weekend. I know, brownies aren't on the diet but I didn't even lick the bowl so I 'done' good! Yes, I'm on a new diet & exercise kick. Little or no sugar.....not as harsh about carbs this time although I'm trying to maintain a 'South Beach' style. I haven't had a diet Pepsi or a coffee in ages. Have to admit that I'm feeling better for it but I won't give up my English tea. That is my caffeine crutch and I'm not letting go! The exercise is an intensive aerobic/yoga/dance program. I'm in the beginning phase, just trying to not keel over from the movement at this point!

Okay, back to baking! Have a Happy Holiday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)