Let the sun shine..

What a beautiful day........and it was the last day of summer too! Stunningly gorgeous out there..... too bad work was so insane I couldn't enjoy it much! Work is good when it's busy but I couldn't think straight today! Wow, band season is continuing to rev up. Hopefully, things will settle down next week just in time for us to move all our things over to the new store location!

Rehearsals for My Way are keeping me out of trouble. I love singing this music. I think I was born in the wrong decade. This stuff is fun, fun, fun! Now if I can actually memorize the dialogue and the dancing too! Yikes!

Being busy is good.....and my workouts continue too. I'm in my second week of my program and I've lost 6 lbs and 3 inches so far. I don't expect this all the time but what a nice surprise to measure myself and see the loss! I'm supposed to really notice a difference in about 2 more weeks. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm still smarting from something I discovered (see previous entry). It hits me at odd moments and realized I'm doing the same thing that happened when I lost someone pretty close to me. It's not been easy but I know I need to keep dealing with my situation. Eventually it will get better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)