8 days a week

Gosh, it's Friday but it doesn't matter because I've got so much going on at work. It feels like an 8 day work week. I guess it doesn't help since I've got rehearsals on the weekend too! Not really complaining about that but I'm just stretching myself to the limit right now.

I really backfired on the diet yesterday. I didn't have time (first mistake) and went thru Burger King (second mistake) and got a cheeseburger (third mistake!)!!! I have been doing really well as far as keeping the fat intake down. My body is paying for it this morning and now I understand why I had so many physical problems in the past. When I eat cleaner my body really appreciates it! I did manage to not drink a diet soda (well, I took 3 sips) and I only ate about 6 or so french fries so I controlled myself to a certain extent! I know I'm trying to unlearn a lot of bad habits so it's getting easier to not eat all the crap that's out there tempting us!

Despite all the backward steps I still managed to not gain weight and I still did my evening workout (abs and stretching) and this morning's workout (aerobics, weights and yoga). I can definitely feel a difference although there isn't any more inches lost. I am doing 20 pushups (girl style) without so much effort now and I have gotten through some hard ab work without stopping so I know I'm stronger! Mentally, I feel tons better too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)