So what if?

So what if Evan's soon-to-be sibling is a little boy? Then who will be the cutest boy in the world? Oh the horrors! :-) I guess they'll have to share the title! The answer of course is for his sibling to be a cute little girl!

Things are getting busy around here.....I think my life is about to take the turn around the corner into back-to-school hell. Back to the 6 or 7 day work weeks with 18 hour days ahead of me. Oh the horrors...... that's the nature of retail. I'm off to Bothell today and tomorrow for meetings and delivery pick ups. Oh the horrors....

On a happier note (Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! - my happy note!) Tonight is the Del Ray's performance at Waterfront Park in DT Poulsbo! Cannot wait to see my honey and his compadres jamming up a storm! I was told that I would be there as a landmark festooned w/balloons. I wonder who's providing the balloons?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)