The final curtain

Fun times.........my first show as a producer ended last night and we hosted a big party for the kids afterward. Lots of music, food, dancing was enjoyed by all. I think the kids enjoyed themselves too! My friend Andrea did a great job directing and those kids were super talented. Mark also did a spectacular job for his first turn as stage manager. It can be a thankless job but Mark really did well and I think the kids loved him as much as I do! I loved watching them grow and change and gain confidence as the show went on. That's the best part for me as a director. Luckily, since I was producing I got to be there frequently so I could still see the growth. If you didn't see the show I'll have some pics up on the CSTOCK website very soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)