Ahhhhhh, another Saturday night.....

Hey y'all!

I've been ignoring the blog and I hope she'll forgive me! It's been a crazy week being a 'tux shop' and 'shoe store'. I feel like a multiple personality! With the additional duties comes all the problems and having to smooth ruffled feathers of more customers.T An interesting experience to say the least. I won't go any further than that because I'm in retail and that should say enough!

Well, this weekend ought to be fun. I'm 'working' this a.m. going over the big store on the other side of the pond and delivering some things and then the rest of the weekend is MINE! Hoo-ray. We're going to see The Wiz at WWCA in Port Orchard tonight. One of my employees, Matt Borer is playing the Tin Man and his dad Dale is the Gatekeeper so we'll get to laugh a lot I'm sure! Tomorrow we're seeing Rent at the Paramount.....yee-haw!

I thought I'd add a few more pictures from the Del Rays' gig last week. I featured all the guys so I didn't discriminate! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)