So what am I?

LOL - it's obviously the first day of 'band camp' around here. I was swamped w/customers today. We are selling all the acoutrements as well as shoes, tux shirts and bow ties! We feel like a music store with a tux shop attached these days. Kind of a bizarre feeling to be selling clothes and shoes in a music store! Oh well....it's really nice to have the business here so I shouldn't complain. It's just an identity crisis!

I spent part of my evening looking for a body fat caliper. "Why," do you ask? (Be honest, I know you did) Well, part of this joining the health/fitness forums is finding out exactly where I am at. I'm very afraid (haven't stepped on a scale in ages) to know but they do say that knowledge is power! Maybe I won't be afraid of it once I know the horrible numbers. Oh well....it's time to go find that caliper and face the music!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)