Fun weekend!

Mark and I spent the day in Seattle. Gosh, I love that city. I've lived there off and on throughout my adult life but moved back over to the other side of the pond back in 2001. Whenever I can walk around DT (my old neighborhood) Seattle I get the fond memories back, especially on a nice sunny day like today. :-)

Well, we went to see Rent at the Paramount today and it is just as enjoyable as the last time I saw it. Mark and I both cried during the 'death' scene of one of the characters. Touching.....

Went to Pacific Place afterward to get my Coach fix (big sigh - can't afford anything there right now) and had dinner at a new restaurant there called Mexico and boy was that yummy! We love Mexican cuisine and this was great! Sat outside on the balcony and it was gorgeous. Afterward, I got to visit B&N and get a couple of Broadway CD's which was within my budget. Can't wait to open them up and pop them in the CD player!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)