Titanic proportions

I feel like a sinking ship right now. I knew I'd start to get a little depressed once I got close to the weekend and it's finally hitting me. No show this weekend...le sigh.

While I'm glad (and Mark is too!) to have my weekends back I really loved this role and this show. I loved these songs, the story, etc. The only thing I won't miss is the frantic costume changing of Act II!

Mark wants to get me a replica of Edie Beale's scarf pin as a memento (or as Edie would say...memora-bay-le-a) which I think is a wonderful idea. I have always loved scarves but typically they're around my neck as opposed to on my head. Now, having had to go through an entire act of a show with a scarf on my head (or a sweater!) I found it quite stylish and fun. You certainly don't have to worry about your hair! I definitely plan to invest in an Hermes scarf or two (they're pricey!) and start hunting at shops for antique ones. I think that's a great way to remember Miss Edie, don't you?

Ah... the Titanic might be saved after all.... fond memories and thoughts of shopping seem to help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)