Angels around us

Today is my little Muffin's foster mom's birthday. I am so grateful for all these wonderful people who make it their life's work to rescue animals and give them refuge and eventually a 'forever' home. Our little furry girl has been with us for 14 months and she's finally acclimated to our life. She is such a crazy little pup...but of the three we've rescued she is the one who loves to cuddle, especially with Mark.

Candy (Muffin's FM) is such a sweet and gracious gal from Taiwan who still goes about her day (after working a full time job) trying to save dogs from these crazy, vicious people who think it's fun to abandon them or even worse, kill them for sport.  She and the gang at Ocean Dog Rescue are amazing... I am so grateful I came upon their site and was able to save one pup. I wish I had the resources to save them all but since we've already rescued two others and taken on my mom's dog we're at our maximum at the moment. 

Seriously, save a dog (or cat) by going through the Humane Society or an organization like ODR. I know Mark and I will continue to support animal organizations as often as we can. Pets give unconditional love to us and they help to lower our blood pressure! They're wonderful additions to your family!

Rescue & Adopt!  Happy birthday, Candy! We love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)