Happy Anniversary to us!

Today is Mark's and my 4th wedding anniversary!  I couldn't wait to give him his present so he got to open it on Sunday.

I got him pictures. Yes...this person who has hated getting her pictures taken for so long (product of having really bad candid pics for so many years - interesting how I hated my body and so it really showed in my pictures in recent years) finally went to a professional photographer and got her pics done. I figured it was time. I'm really proud of how I look now and Mark comments about it constantly so it worked out. I got my hair cut and colored one day last month and scheduled a make up session with my best friend at Gene Juarez and then did the pics in the same neighborhood as the restaurant where Mark proposed to me.

 Yup, this is me sitting in front of La Fermata in the Manette neighborhood. They weren't open yet so we took pictures in front of the place. It was actually kind of fun.


The pic below one shows the sign of the restaurant in the picture. It is an amazing restaurant to say the least. I don't think it seats more than 20 people in the place. The menu changes daily and the chef is so creative. The wine list is killer!!!!!







I'll post some more pics after I get a decent night's sleep. It's already 2 am and for some reason my lower intestines are giving me some grief....not typical while on this diet.

Oh...speaking of diet..... I'm still on phase 1. I actually showed a gain on Saturday BUT it was all water. My coach said 'it's all water so it'll come off by tomorrow'. I guess I burned off another .6 of a lb of fat off this body o' mine too. That's really what matters! No complaints! I still have to work off another 5 lbs though.... I just wish my body would hurry up and lose the rest so I can move on! I'm ready to get back to real food, me thinks.

I've also been battling a nasty cold. I still have extreme exhaustion hitting me at different times plus this cough and mucus/gunk has been awful. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel but I'm still not able to give 100% yet. I volunteered at BCT today and it knocked me out. I couldn't go to my own show tonight because of it. Oh well.... we live and learn, right?

Oh yes....I also gave Mark tickets for the James Taylor concert in May! Super excited!!!! I think he was pretty surprised! Although I think he likes his pictures better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)