Clothes horse? That's my name....

I am such an internet shopper. Amazon loves me. Macy's loves me. There are many shops online that love me.

Since I've lost so much weight and 4 to 5 dress sizes I've been kind of a clothes horse. I've taken to buying from online boutiques on Facebook which has been fun. The only thing is that a lot of the clothes really do look the same and it's tougher to do returns with them. Some of the stores are amazing but I've had a couple that just turned me off. It's okay though, it's a learning experience.

So the latest thing I discovered was a company called Stitch Fix. A friend of mine just tried it out and got some really cute clothes.


Pretty darn awesome, right??? A stylist picks out clothes and accessories for you based on a profile you fill out. You pay $20 up front.  You get 3 days to try them on and think about it. You send back what you don't like and pay for the ones you do and that $20 fee you paid applies to your purchase. Free return shipping! Sounds amazing to me!  So I ordered mine and it's due on March 5th. I can hardly wait!  I am definitely going posting pics of things that I get from Stitch Fix and hopefully will find some great finds.

If you are interested and want to try it, be sure to use my referral link so I can get a $25 credit! ;-) Of course, if you end up liking it, then you will have your own referral link to use as well!

 Here's info from Stitch Fix's website....
  • What is Stitch Fix?

    Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. You tell us your style, size, and budget preferences, and we send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home. Each Fix is unique and hand-picked just for you.
  • How does it work?

    1. 1. Sign Up and Complete Your Style Profile

      After signing up you can start immediately on your Style Profile. We need to know your size, shape, style, budget, and lifestyle to get your Fix right. The Style Profile will take about 10 minutes to complete.
    2. 2. Schedule a Stitch Fix

      Pick a shipment date, and we’ll send you a box of 5 clothing and accessory items we’ve hand-picked just for you. You can even opt to schedule a monthly delivery if you'd like.
      You pay a $20 styling fee when your stylist selects the items in your Stitch Fix. This $20 fee will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
    3. 3. Try On All Of Your Items

      Try on everything we send you—you never know what you’ll like until you see it on. Pair each piece with items already in your closet to try different outfit options. Each item includes style cards with ideas and inspiration on how to wear it.
    4. 4. Decide

      Take 3 days to decide what you’ll keep. Return the items you don't want in our pre-paid mailing bag at any USPS mailbox.
    5. 5. Check Out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)