Brave

So I did something I haven't done in years.

I can't even say what it is yet. It's a surprise and I don't want to ruin it.

But I did something quite brave for me. And it was a surprise, even to me because I was so scared of it. And yet I did it. Even more surprising is that I ended up having fun. I have dreaded this 'thing'..... almost cancelled out on it several times but I threw back my shoulders and just decided to go for it.

I don't do scary things well typically. I am a wuss when it comes to going into Haunted Houses. I have some issues with fear. I know I CAN be brave and have been. I've conquered some metaphoric mountains in my past.  But this was something I couldn't fathom for years.

I'll be able to reveal more shortly..... but I must say I'm pretty proud of myself. When I do reveal, some will say how silly I was to be scared. But there will be some who will totally understand my fear and shame and know exactly what I went through.

Those of you who understand..... I'll be there for you if you want to step up and be brave too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)