Who's fat?

Dang it....

Mark was just complaining this a.m. that he's gaining weight too. I thought he'd maintain, especially with his daily walks to and from work. I'm ticked....not at him but at how our bodies are working as we approach 50. So..... I'm working on ways to get us in better shape. Obviously, we need to exercise and eat right.  But sometimes, even that doesn't work well. So....I'm researching things. My nutritionist gave me a new menu to work with and I need to attempt to stick to it. It's quite good actually....not this non-fat crap that is loaded with sugar but real foods, organic and healthy.

I'll keep posting things as I discover what and what doesn't work. I'm pretty excited about a couple of things I found.

In the meantime, I'm going to get back into my former weight training/cardio plan. I hope it works. I was poking around Pinterest and found this. I about died.....

Britney Spears 2001

Seriously.... the girl was young (about 20) but man....was she in amazing shape! I used to do that! Seriously! Every day!  So.... the incentive is there for me to get back into it. I hope I can do this. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)