California Here I Come!

Well we're approaching the end of the holiday/year! Means my birthday is almost upon us! 
 We've decided to head on down to San Diego to visit Mark's family. It's been 4 years since my last visit so I'm glad to be able to see everyone again! 
Of course, the drive down is always annoying (well, only through the Siskyous Mountains if there's lots of snow) but I'm looking forward to some sun!

It should be fun....I haven't seen my nieces in ages and now they're almost all grown up! I know Mark will LOVE being able to hang out with his sister as well as his mom without having to rush around.  He's already under stress having to deal with work, my birthday, Christmas gifts, etc.! Poor guy....

Once I get back home, I'm going to start doing a lot of DIY stuff that I've been obsessing over on Pinterest! Get ready to try out some products friends.... I'm really excited to get started!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)