maximum support

I wish someone could have gotten it through my very thick head that good quality shoes are the best investment you can make in your life. Our feet take a major beating and they're the only ones we'll ever have. I am paying for my past 'fashion' choices and have to get pedicures to keep the calluses at bay. (Sorry if that's TMI but it's true.)

So....those of you who are still young enough to be stupid... get good shoes and make sure they fit right. I know looks are important but the smart person will find the right shoe that still looks relatively cool.

Comments

That's why I don't envy you women! The shoes you have to cram your feet into! Yowch!! My feet are bad enough with regular old sneakers!
Unknown said…
I totally agree! As much as I loved "Sex and the City" it really created this need to wear 4 and 5" heeled pumps.

Not for this chica! I'm going for comfort and safety!

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)