Threads

Today is one of those days I feel like I'm hanging on by a thread.

I'm trying to stay upbeat and strong. But honestly, I'm so worried about my job situation I can barely contain my emotions. I'm smiling on the outside and breaking down on the inside.

As I typed that last sentence, the sun just starting to really shine outside my office window. I can hear birds twittering and singing. I can also hear my little dogs snoring in the midst of their naps.  It does put a smile on my face despite my troubled feelings.

I got down on my knees and prayed hard this morning. I cried and sobbed too. And then my cat came over.... and it stopped me from going to far into the depths of despair.  There is always a silver lining somewhere, right?

So I guess I should be grateful even if it seems like I'm at the end of my rope, it seems to be a pretty strong one and my arms don't seem to be giving out just yet. 

Time to go do some house cleaning and then some yard work. Got to feel like I can still accomplish something, right?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Get me to the church on time!