train wreck

So I'm totally hooked on 'The Bachelor' this season. I can't help myself. It's like watching the proverbial train wreck.

I am totally into it and find myself amazed at people's behavior. I am trying to remember TV before reality TV and noticed how much people have changed. It's so obvious that people are out to 'make it' and get famous (or infamous). I cannot believe how foul-mouthed some of these ladies get. Yes, I know there's some embarrassing moments plus some real anger when a girl is rejected but to swear like a sailor on national TV and to say "I know I'm beautiful" and "He's just a bleeping bleep-hole" just amazes me.

Whatever happened to dignity? I guess it's not on 'The Bachelor'! Oh well.... I'm still going to continue watching it..... hey, it's my train wreck and I'll watch if I want to.....

Comments

We all have our secret vices! I agree that those people are train wrecks! Plus how do fall in love with someone who is dating like 20 or 30 people at once? Or say that you're hopelessly in love after the first week? Just crazy!

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)