Reality TV, take me away!

Oh gosh..... I am so hooked on 'The Bachelor' this season. Normally I am not so involved but when there's finally a 'nice' guy to watch (and he happens to be from Seattle) it totally sucks you in!

I am so emotionally invested in some of the girls who are competing for his heart it's just plain silly! Oh well, at least I get to enjoy my Monday nights and it helps me to relax and enjoy some down time with Mark! Yup.... he sits and watches it too! ;-)

So..... it's now down to 5 ladies vying for the heart of Jason Mesnick. And now, the ladies all go to Seattle to be shown around the community they'd be living in. Do they realize how much it rains here?????? Now that's a true test of true love! LOL! I've been reading the message boards on the ABC website and all these idiots think that the relationship won't last because the girls couldn't make it in Seattle's dreary weather. Oh for Pete's sake..... it's not that bad!

I love how seriously people take this stuff. There's even a whole website dedicated to finding out all the information prior to the show airing. People have been looking at the screen caps from the previews, trying to figure out who is on what date and who is eliminated and when. It's a whole spy ring and it cracks me up!

Oh well, at least I'm getting my money's worth out of all this. A couple of hours of enjoyment and some surprises and a couple of good laughs on a Monday night! I know I won't have my night's free after this next week (rehearsals for Mattress start soon!) so I'm going to enjoy this while I have it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)