On a lighter note

I still can't believe that someone is trying to turn the video of "Thriller" into a full blown Broadway musical. Now don't get me wrong... I LOVED "Thriller". But a full on show??? Hmmmm..... I could be wrong I suppose.

The funny part about it is that as soon as it hit the airwaves John Landis (writer/director of the video/movie) gets up and tells the world that MJ owes him huge back royalties for the video and there's no way in hell MJ can market this without #1 getting him what owed to him, and #2 giving him mucho rights and royalties for the Broadway show.

What is it with MJ? He's got to either be the stupidest guy on the planet or the most nefarious for not following through on business deals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)