Something's Coming

I am so tired...but not sleepy! I hate that but my brain is working a million miles an hour....

Just spent the evening trying to help a good friend and his team cast his production of 'West Side Story.' What amazingly talented people we have in good ol' Kitsap County. That doesn't surprise me in the slightest but everytime I sit through an audition I am blown away. You'd think all these people would be in LA or NYC trying to make it as actors but no....they do this as a hobby!

Yowza....I can't wait to direct my next show......if the young talent is as good as this....I can't imagine what it'll be like when I get all those adults! Oh, what show is that, might you ask? I'm doing The Mystery of Edwin Drood which is a musical version of Charles Dickens' last and unfinished novel. Kind of a trip since the audience has to vote on who the killer is....remember that Dickens died before he was able to reveal who the bad guy (or girl) was! There's plenty of info on the link about the show....check it out if you're interested!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)