I Did It .....My Way!

I'm kind of obsessing on Frank Sinatra a bit.  A local theatre is going to be doing a revue of Frank tunes with a story loosely attached to it.  It features 2 couples (an 'older' and a 'younger' couple...whatever that means!) singing many of his famous songs...some not so famous.
 
So I'm spending my spare time researching his music a bit and trying to bone up on my jazz singing again.  It's been awhile since I've really done that.  I spend most of my time teaching singing so I don't get to do a lot of that.  It's been fun to rediscover my voice again plus learn (or re-learn in some circumstances) some Ol' Blue Eyes' tunes again.  Whether or not I am lucky enough to be cast in the show, I sure am having fun singing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)