Laughing until you cry

I love a good story....especially one that makes you laugh so hard that you either cry, cry and cough, cry, cough then throw up, etc.   I spent the evening over at my bestest friends' house (Jon and Kimberly) hanging out w/our 'long lost' buddy Chad Rogers catching up on each others' lives. 
 
Jon is one of those guys who is so funny that it's rare to see him really crack himself up to the point of hysteria.  Typically, he's a chuckler and reserves his big laughs for the things that deserve them!  When he does get hysterical, you see this ritual dance of sorts.... you'll see him start to arch his back (he's typically sitting in a chair at first) and twist himself around, then he'll start putting his palms out in the 'get outta here' fashion and then he'll laugh so hard that he can't breathe.   Then the whole routine starts again with the body contorting.  After that happens a few times you'll see him get up and walk around in small circles still doing the 'get outta here' hand gestures while he's still laughing and gasping for air.  It's probably the funniest thing I've ever seen.  What's even better is that his lovely wife Kimberly laughs at him so hard she's crying and then I look at both of them and start laughing so hard I'm hacking up a lung and crying my eyes out.  Pretty silly to look at 4 people (Chad is laughing and trying to talk in a very high pitched voice - a pretty funny sight in my opinion) in varying stages of hysteria. 
 
I love a good laugh.....Jon, remember to let the bird take the cookie and run for cover!


Comments

crankydoodle said…
Yeah... I tend to get a bit nutty when I get going. Kimberly has actually had to stop movies (ex- during the first hazing scene with the bricks in "Old School") so that I can continue breathing when I get to laughing.

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)

Something's Coming