Stop making sense

I am kind of reeling over some 'drama' in the drama department. I am wondering WTF is going on around here. Is there something in the water? Are we secretly being fed stupid pills? I am in a state of confusion.

I don't know how or why people have to be so difficult. Why do people have to yell and snap at others when they're in a position of authority? Are the followers not following? Were they not trained right to being with? Were they not given respect in the first place? A good leader trains their team to follow but also respects them enough to train them to become leaders through example. I am wondering when leaders stopped teaching by example?

I hate it when people use social media to announce things in a  passive/aggressive way to gain sympathy or whatever else they're missing in their lives. They should be fully aware that most people know what they're doing and aren't buying it. Face facts. You did something wrong. Say you're sorry. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, okay?

Once again, I know I'm not perfect and I am well aware of my shortcomings. I'm going through a big soul search right now and am trying to find my way through my own personal issues. I am trying to become a better person through all of this. I don't want to be so judgmental but I look at such petty, stupid behavior and wonder why. Is there some demonic possession happening around here? Is someone getting ready to go postal?
 
Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

Or maybe they do know. Yes, I think they do know. I'll still pray for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)