IP Journey Day 12

I decided to start writing a separate blog about my diet journey with Ideal Protein. Still using Blogger but it'll just be a different page. This way I can use my normal blog for all subjects and people can choose whether or not to read about diet struggles.

I am really proud of myself. It's not been super difficult to do this diet thank goodness. I haven't cheated in 12 days and I'm still going strong. I will openly admit that the last couple of days I've felt hungrier so I've tried to drink more water when that happens. Sometimes, the hunger goes away. Sometimes, it doesn't but on those bad days I usually start a project and my hunger usually quiets down for at least an hour. Yesterday, I chose to actually move on to the next meal or snack to get my stomach to just stop bothering me.

I am having a hunger moment as I type, mainly because I was working in the yard and I expended a lot of energy. I really should eat dinner right now but I can't. Oh well, more water for me!

Along with not cheating has come some moments of temptations that just didn't phase me!  I made a cheesecake for my husband and mother-in-law. The only thing I did was smell the stuff. I never licked a utensil, bowl of even my hands! I can't believe it!  That's the kind of control I've never had before. I had to be sick or tired to not want to lick the spoon! So proud!!!!

Anyway, I go to my first official weigh in tomorrow morning. Pray for good results, okay? The first week or two are supposed to be quite dramatic so I'm hoping I live up to the numbers!


MY IP Journey blog: tyreenasaur.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)