Sister Suffragette

So in my quest to finally get healthy and lose all the excess fat on my personage I realized a couple of things. When I jump on a band wagon I go whole hog. I am obsessive so I can become obnoxious.

I realized that people need to find their way to their rock bottom on their own. I can't keep telling them how great I'm feeling or that I've lost almost 15 lbs and it's because I started this amazing program.  I also discovered some people are jealous. Some of these people aren't necessarily sabotaging me but they are very loud with their silence.  Others are critical of the program for one reason or another.

I'm not worried that it will slow me down. I am a freaking freight train when it comes to something I believe in. No one can stop me from succeeding except myself. I do have a firm belief in God so I know I have faith on my side to help me believe in myself.

It is interesting to see the resistance now that I'm on 'that' side. I was one of those people who criticized IP but it wasn't because it didn't work. We all know it works. You have to find something wrong with the program and the easiest thing to do is to attack the expense because it really is pricey. You can attack the severity of it (the no sugar part, the constant focus on foods, having to prep, difficulty ordering in restaurants, etc.) but the problem is the program works. As long as the client follows the rules and doesn't cheat it works. Granted cheating happens but as long as you get right back to the program your body will recoup quickly and drop any cheater pounds.

I really want to make this huge change in my life and be at my healthiest weight for the rest of my life. I knew eating healthy and exercising was the answer but I never have been able to truly burn all the fat off. There was always that pooch on my belly that never went away. Well, eating this way is the answer because I'm seeing the inches come off rapidly. I can only imagine what it will be like once I have the majority of the bad weight (fat) off of me because I'll be burning more efficiently! 

I hope that I can get more people to understand how sugar, sodas and an overabundance of carbs can really affect us negatively. I see several of my obese friends and just can't bear the idea of losing them to diseases related to these unhealthy habits. I certainly don't expect anyone to go running to IP because of the expense. There are ways to actively pursue the lifestyle though and it doesn't require all the packets of food. I am hopeful....always hopeful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)