not always so depressing

I always think this blog is so incredibly depressing. I think I just look at it as the spot where I can really let loose and say exactly what is on my mind. So, there are times that I do feel a bit more negative and want to just get it off my chest. I think this is also my alternate reality of sorts. I don't put exactly what I feel on FB or Myspace all the time. Here I feel a little more free.

So I can talk about people and call them exactly what they are! Ha!

I can also swear like a sailor if need be.

I can be completely and utterly truthful. How free that feels.

Right now, there is a dusting of snow on the ground and Buddy is curled up in my lap asleep. It is quiet and peaceful. I wish it could be like this for me all day. 

Ahh..... I will revel in this as long as I can (a couple of minutes, at least) and try to remember this feeling of utter bliss. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)