My Stitch Fix is a comin'!!!

So I posted something about Stitch Fix 2 weeks ago. I put an order in for my first 'fix' about a month or so ago. I had to wait 6 weeks....6 agonizing long weeks!  Imagine my surprise when I got a little message from FedEx that it's on it's way! I can hardly stand it..... I love shopping and having a stylist do the work for you.... for such a minimal fee? YES, PLEASE.

So I just went to the website just to get some link info for this post and the list of items being sent to me is already posted with the prices and the check list to say if I'm keeping it or not, did I like it or not, how did it fit, etc., etc. I can hardly wait until tomorrow!

Yeah....I'm a clothing addict. Especially now since I'm  in need of all new clothes. Spring & Summer will be here before I know it and I have nothing except what I've bought during the winter so I need stuff!  I'll be taking pics and posting info about my experience. I am just tickled at the idea of someone doing the work for me..... and since the $20 fee I pay upfront goes toward the things I choose to keep how can I go wrong?

If you feel like trying it out..... click on the link at the beginning of the post. You get a great service and I get a little discount for my next 'fix'! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)