Before and after photos

Even though technically I'm not at my 'after' just yet it's nice to be able to really see the difference between where I was and where I am now. Having had my formal pics done I can see it BUT when I see candid photos that are similar side-by-side, it's even more pronounced to me.  I posted this pic earlier today on Facebook but wanted to put this here for anyone who can't see it.

That's my friend Dorothy who is a huge supporter of live theatre and the arts here in Kitsap County. Her darling husband Alex took both these pics. The top one was after "Master Class" at the Jewel Box" and the bottom photo is from last night's performance of "Willy Wonka" at CSTOCK. I've lost my double chin!!!!

Still battling the last 5 lbs.... well, it's technically less than 5 but I have a goal to lose even more body fat via exercise after I switch phases so I'll just call it 5 lbs for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)