Stormy Weather

Keeps raining all the time......

Seriously! What a lousy day..... the only good thing about today is that the Seahawks are playing!

My show is rehearsing and opens in 5 weeks. I can't believe this. Just finished blocking. Now I have to get things built, painted and running. It will all work out, I know. I go through this panic around this time in the rehearsal process. I swear to myself I'll never direct again and then I get to the theatre, start working with my actors and love the whole process all over again. I'm so melodramatic!

I've got a great team of people working with me so I know it will be good. I don't ever doubt them. It's all about me when I'm doubting. Go figure.... I get down on my knees and pray a lot during this part. It usually works. :-)

Weight loss wise, I lost 4 lbs after a lousy couple of weeks of up and down weight. The fat is really starting to come off now and I can tell! My stomach is still really jiggly but it's so much flatter than it used to be! I lost another 5" and am starting to wear size 6's now! Woo-hoo!  I have another 10 lbs of fat I'd like to get rid of but I'm taking this a week at a time now. I may stop sooner.... we will see!

Okay, gotta get back to the Hawks game..... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)