Thanks a lot and out with the garbage

There are moments when you feel used.

This is one of them. I'm not mad. I'm not upset. I'm just disappointed.

Life goes on and I am fine. As a matter of fact, things are great in my life. I guess what I feel more than anything is pity and sadness. Something isn't quite right and I'm wondering how much longer before the you-know-what hits the fan.  I'm praying.....not for me but for someone else.

Speaking of the 'you-know-what' (here's a bit of TMI if you want to skip this but I find this to be rather funny), I was feeling really bound up and tighter than a drum late this afternoon but once I was able to let go of something, I let it all go literally. I laughed.... God really does have a sense of humor! I am feeling so much better right now (even though I'm not at 100% just yet) that I know everything that happened to me today happened for the right reason. And luckily, God found it in his heart to keep me regular!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)