Hello, old friend.....

I realized I hadn't done something in a long time.....

I haven't cracked open a book to read strictly for pleasure's sake. I've read scripts, newspapers, magazines (some for pleasure) and yes, I guess I need to rephrase my first statement as I have read cookbooks (which is incredibly pleasing for me but it's more of a 'how to' book). Still, I haven't read a regular book in forever.

That changed today. I noticed that I totally relaxed and went to a place I hadn't been in awhile.... it was euphoric. I have really missed doing this. I look forward to finishing this book and if I can manage my normal pace it should be done within a few days.  It covers a topic that is near and dear to the child in me. I cannot wait to get lost in this current book.... ahhhhhh......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)