Take this job and....

and be grateful for it. ;-)

Life has thrown us a curve ball and now it's time to go out and find a job. I will get more into detail when I'm given permission to say so but in the meantime I'm placing applications where I think I'd be a good fit. I'm trying not to be desperate quite yet. A couple of companies (always insurance, it seems) came a' calling but I will not work for those slimy door-to-door types.

I am crossing my fingers for a particular position. The job closes tomorrow so they'll start reviewing the apps after that. I don't want to have to wait more than a couple of weeks for this....and I hope that I get this one or something similar within the same organization.

Pray for me.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)