Oh the things you can think

Well.....

I hope to be able to say with firm conviction that my last days at MM within my sight. I am awaiting the verdict from an non-profit organization to see if they're going to approve my hiring next week. If so.... my start date is September 1, 2009 (or actually anytime I want to start!).

Keeping my fingers crossed.....

My boss will have a coronary..... I'll be leaving right at the beginning of the school year. Not a great way/time to leave, music retail is it? Oh well, my sanity and patience have been tested to the core. It is time for me to work and worry about me and my goals rather than be constantly worried about a job that nags me and expects me to do more and get paid less (can you believe I've not had a raise in 3 years? Thanks a lot economy - what's going on Mr. President? Some of us need that raise!)

I really did enjoy my stay there.... and officially, I'm still their employee until I give notice....which I won't until the offer comes through.... which could potentially not come through. Yikes.... must stay focused and positive!

Okay, I'm better now. :-)

Comments

Hey Trina!! Good luck on the job thingy! We have our fingers crossed for you. Sorry we haven't been in touch. Samuel takes up a lot of our time!! But we love it! He is so adorable! Of course he doesn't do much right now except eat, sleep, pee and poop... and poop... and poop!!! We feel like we have fallen off the face of the earth. The only contact we've had with people is comments via facebook, and the occasional incoming phone call. Other than that, life is good. We are a little tired but feeling fine. We hope all is well with you. We also hope to see everyone soon. We are excited for Samuel to meet his theater family!!

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)