Finally.....

This is the umpteenth time I've tried to sit down and write this blog. Isn't it amazing how life can just get 'in the way' of some things?

I was re-reading one of my favorite books this morning since I was up early and didn't want to go back to bed and the author was talking about how her mind fights her when she tried/tries to meditate. She's a serious yoga student but she's also a control freak/neurotic/creative type which cracks me up since I feel like I'm the same way. I wanted to find time to meditate and sometimes I just can't. I don't get up early enough in the day or stay late enough at night to do it. Maybe that's a change that needs to happen. Hmmm....

So, I finally gave notice at Mills. Six years here and now I'm moving onward to a risky yet I think fun job. I think I've been in training for it for more than 15 years and now I'm going to have to try and see if I can be a success at it. I'm really excited.... and to not have to worry about schools, rentals, working 7 days a week during the holidays.... OMG, this is great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)