Meeting an 'Idol'

And I don't mean 'American' Idol.

There are moments in your life that you know you will never forget. Life can be so cool that way. I cannot believe that I had the chance to meet the founder of one of my all time favorite bands last month. I have been drivelling on and on about this because I am such a fan and I respect this guy so much! I'll try to post a picture of us (at my store) a little later.

Whoops....I forgot to mention his name! This is me being so darned giddy about meeting him. So who did I get to meet? Walt Parazaider, the founder of the rock band Chicago came to my store to try out some saxophones. Remember the flute solo in 'Colour My World'? That's Walt!!!!

He (and his wife Jacklyn) are two of the loveliest people I have ever met. I feel very lucky to have met them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)