Happy VD & Argghhhhhhhhh!

I hate it when I ignore this blog! I don't mean to......a week back I kept trying to write and this darn blog kept giving me error messages. I can hate computers so easily! So that's the 'argh' in my title!

We auditioned 'Drood' this weekend and had a great turnout! I'm really excited about the casting and looking forward to getting into rehearsals. Starting to make phone calls to the cast now.

Valentine's Day is the curse of the single person and the best for kids and married folks and mushy & in love couples, isn't it? Luckily, I qualify for a mushy/in love type! Marky-mark got me my new favorite perfume Blush and the new Rachael Ray cookbook (that woman never stops! This is like her 5th book in a year). Of course, he got me way too much sweet stuff and I'm trying to behave since I'm on this 6 week workout thing.

Speaking of workouts, I'm sore today........I advanced into my phase 3 and my arms are killing me! My endurance is a lot better after two weeks but there's still a way to go. My form failed me in this morning since it's new to me and I'm tiring out. It's intensely aerobic for the first 35 minutes and then it's resistance training and yoga for the last 23 minutes. I like the program a lot and I hope it does everything it promises! I haven't been that religous about food but I'm also not eating as much bad food as I used to. I do feel a lot better since starting to work out again. I'm still tired in the mornings but I sure feel better after about 20 minutes into the workout. I noticed that I get really tired around 9:30-10 pm now too. I can't afford to go to bed that early yet........I still stay up doing things until midnight or so. Hope to get more organized with each day so I can go to bed earlier!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)