Drooooooooooooooooooodddddddd!

Well, well.....auditions are coming up this weekend for my show! I'm starting to get way too excited for this. I started my serious workouts again so I will be able to withstand this schedule. I was feeling pretty wussy after 'My Way' since I stopped working out all together. Lame-oh, I know.....but now I'm back on the wagon and I'm on my second week of a six week program. It feels pretty good after the workout so I am trying to just take it a day at a time. I seem to be handling the second phase of exercise pretty well. The third phase is really hard so I know it'll be a lot of endurance building before I can actually get through it. The first phase is easy (25 minutes long), the second lasts 48 minutes per session, and the third is 60. The third part I'm supposed to do for 4 weeks.....oh boy......I am intimidated! But I know I can do it eventually....and my body will get in better shape for it! And Drood is worth me being in shape for since I'll be on the run for the next 10 weeks!

Comments

Unknown said…
I am doing a program called 'Slim In 6' from Beachbody.com. It's fun.....I started doing it right when 'My Way' started but when I got sick during rehearsals I stopped. I had lost about 10 lbs on it (plus doing a modified South Beach diet) and I felt pretty good! I got sick right when I went into phase 3 so I never finished it. I am at the point right now where I was so I don't want to get sick!!!

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)