Snow.......and shopping

Wow.....the white stuff finally showed up! It's been pretty cold around here and fortunately we only got a dribble of snow compared to the northern part of WA. I don't mind snow, I just hate driving in it when I'm surrounded by idiots who don't know how to drive!!! It's definitely a stressful thing. Other than that, it sure is pretty. Unfortunately, Mark's car decided to go kaput on him (it won't go into 'drive') so we had to rush over to Saturn of Puyallup to get a loaner car while they fix his (thank goodness it's under warranty). Thank heaven for our friend Jon Delmendo since he was able to pick us up at Mark's to get us to my house in time to get my truck and race over to Saturn before they closed! So now he's in an L200 (I think that's what they call it) and while I'm grateful he has a car that works, I don't like sedans much. I'm so used to a higher vehicle (yeah, I am still a truck girl). We ended up hanging out in Tacoma for dinner and shopped around Nordstrom's and Bon Macy's where I proceeded to try a gazillion perfumes and bought a lovely angora scarf, gloves and hat (that was at Nordy's and it was on sale!). I think I'm digging some new perfumes (yes, I'm excited by frivolous, girly things and am proud of it!) and Mark was awesome and patient while I circled around the counter like a vulture going in for the carrion!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)