Shameful!

Oh brother........I have not been paying attention to my poor little blog and I bet she feels lonely! I'm back.......although I can't guarantee I'll be back daily just yet. Christmas season in retail is definitely distracting! It's not been too crazy at the store but I get home pretty late so I feel wiped out. Then I can't seem to sleep before 2 or 3 in the morning so I'm dog tired by the time the alarm goes off in the morning. A pretty vicious cycle to deal with don't you think? Oh well......not much longer to go and then a few days off!

Feeling strange with X-mas coming up. I have been struggling to come up with gifts since my truck repairs have been draining me financially. I decided not to fly down to San Diego and hang out w/Mark's family so I'm kind of feeling lonesome and out of sorts. I haven't had to face a birthday or X-mas w/o family before so it's going to be an interesting weekend. My mom will be around but she doesn't really want to make a big deal out of it since it's only the second X-mas without my dad. I think we'll probably end up not doing anything other than treating like a normal day. I'm kind of bummed..... the desire between wanting to make the day special and wanting to run away and hide is putting me at odds with myself. Does that make sense?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)