21 Shopping days until......

Yikes.......this is an ongoing comment on my blog but I'll say it again: 'where does the time go?' I have not been very faithful to my wonderful blog as of late. I have no excuse other than 'I'm tired' these past few weeks. Now that all I have to worry about is work and normal everyday things I have had little to no energy. Ironic, isn't it? Of course, I let my exercising & gym visits go by the wayside which doesn't help my energy levels either! That's going to change this weekend I hope. I need to get on the ball w/all that. I did accomplish one major goal this holiday season.....Christmas cards! I can't believe I did them by the 1st! They are in the mail! Now of course I wait to see who sends me cards that I didn't send them to so I can rush right out and reciprocate. This behaviour cracks me up but I can't let a Christmas card go unanswered!!!! It's okay if the folks I send them to don't send me one....honest! I feel pretty good about the 'giving' part and find the 'receiving' a bit embarassing. It's probably that Asian upbringing and all the guilt. ;-) Seriously, I do firmly believe that giving is more important than receiving! Speaking of giving....I need to do some major shopping! I am behind in that department!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!

Happy Anniversary (NOT)