I was thinking about my last entry. I know it was a bit harsh but I was really writing from the heart at that given moment. I don't edit my thoughts other than my spelling so what you read is going through my brain pretty much those seconds before I type it. I am not having second thoughts as much as I am trying to re-think or re-state some of it. I do believe that I am one of the harshest critics around but I also think I really enjoy shows a lot when I go see them. I do try to see the best of it and even if I don't like the show for whatever reason, I really do appreciate all the hard work that went into it. I am a good audience member and I will find something amazing in every show. I will laugh and cry if I'm moved by something. So, I think I do enjoy more than 75% of a show most of the time. I think I really do see the good in performances. I think what my biggest issue is may be more about the big picture. That isn't controlled by the actors or designers. Thi...
I wish someone could have gotten it through my very thick head that good quality shoes are the best investment you can make in your life. Our feet take a major beating and they're the only ones we'll ever have. I am paying for my past 'fashion' choices and have to get pedicures to keep the calluses at bay. (Sorry if that's TMI but it's true.) So....those of you who are still young enough to be stupid... get good shoes and make sure they fit right. I know looks are important but the smart person will find the right shoe that still looks relatively cool.
So I posted something about Stitch Fix 2 weeks ago. I put an order in for my first 'fix' about a month or so ago. I had to wait 6 weeks....6 agonizing long weeks! Imagine my surprise when I got a little message from FedEx that it's on it's way! I can hardly stand it..... I love shopping and having a stylist do the work for you.... for such a minimal fee? YES, PLEASE. So I just went to the website just to get some link info for this post and the list of items being sent to me is already posted with the prices and the check list to say if I'm keeping it or not, did I like it or not, how did it fit, etc., etc. I can hardly wait until tomorrow! Yeah....I'm a clothing addict. Especially now since I'm in need of all new clothes. Spring & Summer will be here before I know it and I have nothing except what I've bought during the winter so I need stuff! I'll be taking pics and posting info about my experience. I am just tickled at the idea of so...
Comments