If I only had a heart....
I was thinking about my last entry. I know it was a bit harsh but I was really writing from the heart at that given moment. I don't edit my thoughts other than my spelling so what you read is going through my brain pretty much those seconds before I type it. I am not having second thoughts as much as I am trying to re-think or re-state some of it. I do believe that I am one of the harshest critics around but I also think I really enjoy shows a lot when I go see them. I do try to see the best of it and even if I don't like the show for whatever reason, I really do appreciate all the hard work that went into it. I am a good audience member and I will find something amazing in every show. I will laugh and cry if I'm moved by something. So, I think I do enjoy more than 75% of a show most of the time. I think I really do see the good in performances. I think what my biggest issue is may be more about the big picture. That isn't controlled by the actors or designers. Thi...


Comments