Think Positive

Well, after my absolutely pathetic whiny blog last week, I got a phone call for an interview. GO FIGURE. ;-)

God has a good sense of humor. He got me good after that rant.

So I had a good interview BUT I'm one of 8 candidates. I was the first to interview so I don't know how that will work out for me. My friends are all 'you've got this!' and 'they'd be stupid not to hire you!' and all kinds of positive affirmations which I truly appreciate but the job decision lies in the hands of the manager. I know the odds are NOT in my favor. I don't know what will happen but I PRAY that this job comes through. It's right up my alley and hits all my strengths. Of course, there may be someone younger, faster, stronger, more enthusiastic, etc., so who knows.

I am running on faith. Seriously....it's all I've got left. We're coming down to the wire financially. I have to have a job soon. We won't be able to keep up with bills if I don't so I'm praying beyond all hopes for something to come up within the next couple of weeks. I have to find something. I'm just praying whatever it is shows up in my inbox or my phone or mailbox soon.

Sending out all the positive vibes, karma, prayers, and thoughts I can. I know there is something out there for me. I've applied and applied, sent letters of inquiry, talked to everyone I can think of...... hoping for some good news soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a great show!